Monday, August 23, 2010

In the wild -

I FINALLY unloaded the pictures of our Yellowstone trip. I will spare you the 10,000 pictures of the smiling goofy boys (they are SO cute though!) and go with a wildlife theme for today. If I were only cooler and knew how to do big pictures on here, you'd really enjoy them - pretty decent wildlife photos if I say so myself! We had the rare opportunity to get several great shots of a couple of grizzly bears and other assorted critters. Enjoy nature at it's finest.

Young grizzly



Wolf or coyote? We can't decide. The coloring was very much like a coyote but he was so big and moved like a wolf.


We were VERY glad this big grizzly boy was far away up on the hill!


Ok, and one of the kids in Idaho Falls on the way there. I can't resist! They are too cute!


Ok, I'm a nerd but I get such joy out of nature I can't help but share it!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Cool pics. If you want big pictures click on the "Edit Html" when you are doing a post. Edit the height and width of the picture within the code. You should be able to figure this out, smarty pants. I usually double my height and width. After that look for something that says s400 within the code. Change it to s1600. This will make the picture look pretty:) Call me if you have questions.

Amanda said...

Great pics! The ones of the younger grizzly - was that in the park? I went through there in July and didn't see a single bear. Nor anyone out of their car looking for a single bear. And I drove through the park to Cody. Glad you got some good shots though. And your kids are super cute! :)

The Payne Family said...

Ok, I would be terrified of the bears. I don't know why but I always have nightmares that bears are attacking me... hahahaha! Looks like a blast though and I'm sure the boys were just lovin' it! Oh and PS... good job and posting so many updates! I'm lovin' this :)