Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Halloween is kind of a big deal around our house. Rich and his friends LOVE to set up a scary house to scare the kids during trick or treating. Last year was the first year we'd really done it and it was so much fun that this year I gave the ok to go all out. It was a blast! The weather did not cooperate. It was rainy and very windy. Attempt #1 didn't go so well - it all blew down.

The second attempt was much better.

We had help from our good friends the Fuqua's and our teenage neighbors got in on the action as well. We had blazing tiki torches, scary ghouls, a chainsaw man, mad clown, scary music, the whole sha-bang. Here are some of the "monsters".


We had people coming from all over to trick or treat at our place and even though it was pouring rain, we had TONS of people.

Here are the kiddos in their costumes. They are so cute! The whole Fuqua/Sharp clan. Yes, there are 8 kids in this picture!

Issac posing by the coffin.
My adorable little spider!Note there is no picture of our resident fireman (Ev). He wouldn't cooperate; he was way too excited to go get some candy!

Can't wait until next year!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

My hubby is also into Halloween. I actually thought this year that we should've added a dark walk-way like that leading up to the door. Looks like everyone had fun! :)

The Payne Family said...

That looks way fun Ky!

Unknown said...

Crazy fun at your place! I gave candy to one family by the time the kids and I got home! We need to party with you guys! The boys look great!

Kellie said...

That looks so fun. Too bad you guys are so far away:( I would have loved to have been there! And does Evan ever cooperate for pictures? Silly boy.

Kiesha said...

Holy smokes! I gotta get your address so I know where to bring the kids next year! My own kids would probably pee their pants in fear but my older neices/nephew would love it!

Jessica said...

I saw everyone at your house, but my kids were too chicken to come in, so we didn't stop. You kids look so cute all dressed up.

Shyla said...

Very spooky haunted house! Looks like a ton of fun.