Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh Evan...

Evan is hilarious. Most of the time I forget to write down the things he says but I would never forgive myself for forgetting these winners. It's been a week and I'm still laughing!

Third place:
"My apple has a drink in it!" (took us awhile to figure out he was talking about the 'juiciness' of the apple)
Second place:
"Why does Mom have to be in Hoky poky?"
(meaning Milwaukee)
And first place - drum roll please...
...
...
...
Said while screaming at top of lungs with intense glare - "If you arg me, I'm going to arg you!!" He has been mouthing off lately so we've told him not to argue. The concept is apparently not really sinking in.

Oh I love this boy!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love those quotes! :)

Unknown said...

hilarious!

marynkev said...

He is just the sweetest! Just steals my heart every time! So lucky to be Grammy!