Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let the pictures do the talking

I have nothing to say. Not a thing. So I'll take this opportunity to showcase my sweet little boy. I do have 3 of them, but I haven't posted NEARLY enough pictures of the newest addition (or so I've been told). Mom, this is for you!











I just love him! And you wouldn't know it but he is such a smiley happy baby - he just won't smile for the camera. Some general stats:

He rolls over like a champ since 3 months
He is doing the 'I think I'm going to crawl move'. Sigh...
He's getting his 2 bottom teeth
He is a long skinny thing - 70% for height, 7% for weight
He thinks his voice is the best sound he's ever heard and he uses it often
He is the most mellow, happiest baby EVER and he completes our lives

Ok, I'll stop. Love him so much though!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

He really does look like a sweet baby! Even if he's not "smiling", his eyes are. :) Glad to see pics of your little man!

Kellie said...

Oh thanks for posting pictures of my sweet Caleb! :) It's crazy to see how much him and Averie look alike in some of the pictures. I don't know if it is the eyes or just the facial expressions, but you can definitely tell those two are cousins. I hope he starts feeling better soon. Poor lil guy!

marynkev said...

Thank you for posting all the cute pictures of Caleb it just makes me smile. He is so cute and I love him to pieces!

Shyla said...

That boy looks like Rich! Holy cow! What a cutie.